Get Involved…Become an MVP!
A partnership program of the MORE Foundation and The CORE Institute, MVP’s (MORE Volunteers for Patients) team with medical assistants and healthcare professionals to facilitate and enhance the experience of patients by providing personalized guest services and administrative support.
MVP’s offer a warm welcome to everyone coming through the clinic doors, eager to make their visit comfortable, answer questions and facilitate healthcare requests. MVP’s play an important role in facilitating our special commitment to veterans and people of all ages in meeting their musculoskeletal and neurological treatment needs
Provide a friendly welcome to patients in The CORE Institute lobby, offer check-in assistance, answer questions ... all to make the patient experience a pleasant one.
Navigate patients throughout the treatment process while allowing the medical team to provide exceptional patient care.
Support staff for research studies and special projects
Benefits of Being an MVP
• Satisfaction of knowing you are helping others
• Enhancing the patient experience
• Sharing your time and special talents
• Choosing volunteer shifts that conveniently fit your schedule
• Acquiring valuable career experience
• Exploring new healthcare professional opportunities
• Developing new relationships
• Being a member of a healthcare team committed to excellent treatment and a quality patient experience